Hitman: GO coming to a VR machine near you
- Category: News
- Published: Tuesday, 10 May 2016 16:12
- Written by LorD
Virtual reality. We hear a lot about it, don't we. And a lot of people are releasing games for Oculus Rift and Gear VR, such as this port from Square Enix: turn-based strategy kill-em-up, Hitman: GO. Here are some 'facts' from the 'fact sheet':
- features 91 levels, including the Paris Opera from Hitman: Blood Money and St. Petersburg Stakeout from Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Oculus Rift will run the game at 90 frames per second and offers "seamless headtracking"
- it all looks like little scale models
- kinda like a board game
- Agent 47 is still bald
- the game is "reimagined" and "immersive" with VR and allows you to experience the game in a "completely new way"
And here is a screenshot, for good measure.
The Oculus Rift version will set you back $9.99, while the Gear VR version will cost $7.99 and both will be available from 12 May.